Sleep Disorders Community
Sleepy, tired, and dizzy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sleepy, tired, and dizzy

For the last 2 years I have been completely run down and just tired of being tired.  It all started out 2 years ago when I started getting disoriented and I guess dizzy, and then I noticed that my memory had started to diminish.  My symptoms over the last 2 years have been; anxiety, sweatiness, dog tired, severe memory problems, problems finishing simple tasks, waking up late for work, being extremely lazy, and more recently which is the reason I am writing this is that I get these sudden head rushes and I feel as if Im going to pass out and die.  For the last week I have been getting randomly dizzy and severely disoriented to where I can barely talk.  I can't live like this anymore, it has taken its toll and it seems nobody can figure out what is wrong with me.  These dizzy spells I get are very weird, I start feeling flush and I get this pulsating in the right side of my brain(so it feels) and then I get super disoriented and feel as if Im going to just crumble.  I do not know what the problem is but any help would be awesome.  I was sliding by for 2 years because nobody knew what was wrong with me, but now I am getting dizzy or something weird like that and it is getting to bad to handlw.