Sleepy all the time
I feel sleepy after having 8 hours or even 10 hours of sleep. I have a cold shower and a coffee . However, these lasts for only certain period .I feel sleepy again whole the day . I am active at night for few hou'rs . Please help me . It's ruining my life
Have you been checked out by your Doc? It may be nothing to worry about, but why live in doubt about your concern when it's easy to resolve?
Good Luck
Thank you gofio for the reply .I have gone to doctor about this problem .I got injections on my back coz my back was paining due to excessive sleep . She suggested me to do exercises . I do yoga for 15 minutes in morning . However in  day , I have to fight with myself to stay awake.I really don't have any idea what to do now ..
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You should consult a sleep specialist. Excessive daytime sleepiness can occur, due to inadequate sleep at night due to sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnea. It can also be due to other disorders like narcolepsy. This sleep disorder is characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy where the person has episodes of loss of muscle function while awake, hypnagogic hallucinations and automatic behavior. I would advise you to consult a sleep specialist who would assess with first a sleep questionnaire, and then he may ask for a polysomnogram, which is an overnight sleep study as this helps to detect sleep disorders.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.