Terrible nightmares
The past few months ive had nightmares nearly every night about a shadow of a man trying to kill me... I wake up so scared i cant get back 2 sleep and dread going 2 sleep. In all of the dreams i am sleeping in bed and wake up to the shadow i cant move or speak its so real. Even after wen i am awake i am seeing things and getin really worked up and stressed about it. If any1 has any advice or anything similar please get in touch.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of seeing things could be due to sleep disorders “Nightmare” or "Night terror" disorders. Here the person experiences symptoms of bad, frightening dreams which interfere with his sleep schedules. Disorders related to dreaming could occur with REM sleep behavior disorders. Here the person acts out the dreams.

This is usually assessed by a set of questionnaires and the therapy is based on the severity of the disorder. I would advise you to discuss your symptoms with your primary care physician who may then refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank u for ur comment. Im going 2 try and look someone up 2 see. Will let u no. Thanks again. X