Unable to Sleep
For the last few months i have had the hardest time getting to sleep. Whenever i do get to sleep, i only get about 2 to 4hrs of sleep. Its has been a time where i was up for 2 days straight. Some days I know i'm tired and sleepy but i'm unable to fall asleep.
try to get something perscribed by a doctor or take a sleep agent like tylenol pm.  i have a similar problem but i just wake up at any noise or when i need to rollover.i cant take anything that you have to swallow and doesnt melt on your toungue.
i hope you find your answer so you can finally get some rest.
Yeah i'm making an appointment monday. Things like Tylenol PM and order things doesn't put me to sleep
Hi, welcome to the forum, you seem to have insomnia but a milder form. In young to middle aged individuals, sleep maintenance problems tend to be associated with stress, anxiety, or circadian rhythm sleep disorders. They may also be associated with sleep disorders (e.g., sleep apnea, periodic limb movements), medical conditions that cause pain, psychiatric diseases (e.g., anxiety, depression), or the use or withdrawal of alcohol, nicotine, or other substances.

The investigations which will help to diagnose the type and cause for insomnia are Polysomnography, Multiple sleep latency test and Actigraphy .

The therapy for this condition includes retaining of normal circadian rhythm by non-pharmacological therapy which includes; Photo therapy, maintenance of sleep hygiene. You need to go for morning exercises and work out which will make you fresh and active all day and tiredness at the end of day will help you to induce sleep naturally. Comfortable bed, warm bath before bed, warm milk sometime before bed, fragrance, and proper ventilation will help you.

If you are having depression and anxiety you should try relaxation methods and share your feelings with someone close.

Pharmacological therapy includes short course of appropriate sedatives and Hypnotics against prescription. Non-benzodiazepines are effective in delayed onset sleep disorder and help to initiate the sleep.I suggest you to consult physician. Take car and regards