Wake up constantly
          I have a sleeping problem sometimes not every night though,but quite often. Waking up around 3 o'clock without having a nightmare nor wanna go to the toilet. then fall asleep again, sometimes it really take a little while.
          And everytime I wake up before the alarm ringing...
Hello and hope you are doing well.

This could be normal occurrence, if you are able to go back to sleep and get adequate sleep. However if it persists and is disturbing your sleep schedules it could be due to a sleep disorder. These disorders can be like obstructive sleep apnea, wherein during sleep there is an obstruction to air flow due to laxity of the throat muscles during sleep and this could cause restlessness. Another cause could be an entity called restless leg syndrome, where there is an odd sensation in the legs during sleep causing the individual to move, which relieves the sensation. These disorders can cause inadequate sleep leading to fatigue and daytime sleepiness. If your symptoms persist, I would advise you to consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
A Harvard study in 2004 demonstrated medications are not the best treatment for insomnia, but rather Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTi) is better.  CBTi is safe in the long term, is less expensive, has no side effects, and treats insomnia at the root cause instead of just trying to "knock someone out" like medications do.  If you go see a sleep doctor in person, CBTi is what they will recommend.  Alternatively, online programs have been found to be equally effective and less expensive.

Rest well!