Wake up extremely disorientated and nauseous
This has only happened to me twice my whole life. Last night I woke up at about 2 AM after literally falling over in my dreams and my eyes rolling around in my sleep, I was partially aware of it and could remember it when I woke up. I opened my eyes and couldn't look at a specific place for about 2 or 3 seconds. my eyes were rolling around all over the place and I was completely disorientated. felt very nauseous but I guess it's from the disorientation. I felt very unbalanced while trying to walk to the bathroom.

I could barely walk in a straight line and felt very weak. I sat down in front of the toilet extremely nauseous and burst out in sweat. when I stood up to drink some water I saw my face in the mirror, it was completely discolored, even my lips were white. I threw up and felt a little bit better but still really disorientated. went back to sleep and woke up several times through the night feeling a little bit less disorientated every time I woke up. and this morning I felt fine but as I'm typing now I can still feel a tiny bit of that unbalanced feeling. almost as if I'm drunk.

I am 20 years old. I am on no medication at all. I have no medical conditions, no allergies. I am a fit and active guy. last night I only ate a plate of oven baked low fat fries with some tomato sauce on the side.

I am concerned that this might be something really serious. the worse thought that comes to mind is that it could be a tumor or something. I am planning to go to a doctor but if someone knows about this or has the same problem it could really save me money.
I don't have an answer, but from what you said I am not confident a doctor is going to be able to diagnose without a lot of tests, perhaps a sleep study.  There too, if you experience iw a one time thing, the sleep study will not likely show anything, I think/guess.  

There is a possibility that youi were oxygen starved, sleep apnea of some type, that should be caught in a sleep study, but not if you don't have the problem on a regular basis.  

I have trouble sleeping because of troubled dreams, and that's why I hang out around this community.   In my case a psychiatrist may be what I need as I don't have any evidence that I stop for breathing for short periods.  I am married and my wife is a ligh sleeper who wakes often during the night and she has never seen any sign of me gasping or not breathing.  I do think I may some day ask for  sleep study, but in my case it is an every night experience, not a once a month or year thing...which would not be caught in a short term study.