Sleep Disorders Community
Waking up multiple times in the middle of the night.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Waking up multiple times in the middle of the night.

This started my senior year of high school where i would wake up every 2-3 hours for no reason and fall right back asleep (I slept with the tv on for years with no bother). It became summer break and i would end up getting anywhere from 9-12 hours of sleep with no interruption. Now I'm a freshman in college and my sleep problems are back. I'll either wake up to go to the bathroom, wake up with a massive headache (I figured i can prop my head up to help this), wake up with acid reflux, or just fall right back asleep (I usually fall right back asleep after everything). I sleep in a dark room with no tv, i don't eat three hours before bed, i go to the bathroom before bed, and i usually have the same routine every night. I was wondering what i could do to help these problems.

Background: I'm a 5'11" 18 year old freshman in college. I weigh 265 lbs as of now. In high school I weigh 235. I get physical activity every day by biking and walking to classes and usually a little bit more in my ROTC lab.