Why do I feel like I need more sleep?
I always seem to be tired. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed or how long I sleep. Every day all I want is more sleep. Every morning my alarm goes off, I get up, cross my room, turn it off, and go back to bed. Then my next alarm goes off and I repeat the process until I have no choice but to get up. If I am not the one driving I will more than likely fall asleep in the car. When I get back home I will take a one to three hour nap. But not even the naps help. I still want more sleep. Sometimes I feel like my body is about to collapse on me and I might just start crying if I don't go back to bed. There are even moments (don't happen often) when I wake up and I feel like my body is shaking a little, but I am not cold. The shaking lasts less than a minute.
You need to see a doctor.

You may be suffering from depression, have a vitamin deficiency, or several other problems...too many to list here.
There are so many things that can make one feel this way...and only blood work can determine what the cause is.
You're young, and out of the teenage years, so you shouldn't be needing that much sleep.
Hello and hope you are doing well
.
It could just be that you are tired and need more sleep. Just give yourself more time to sleep/rest. If the symptoms still do not resolve, then you have to get assessed for sleep disorders. Certain sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnea can cause disturbed sleep and hence the need to sleep more. And others like narcolepsy can cause excessive sleepiness per say.  

If it persists or is troublesome consult your doctor for assessment.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.