Sleep Disorders Community
Zora 10
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Zora 10

has anyone ever tried this ambien replacement??
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, can you post some more detail and current medication you are on, how is your sleep pattern. have you been diagnosed with any sleep disorder. bye.
Blank
Hi, nothing heard from your end, hope you are doing better. Pls keep sharing your views as someone with similar problem might benefit. Take care.
Blank
Zora 10 is a generic zolpidem from India. Supposedly.  Its an orange tab made by an outfit called Cyril Labs in Mumbai.  Avoid this stuff.  It does not work like real ambien.  I threw it away.  Same goes for another Indian off brand called Zolfresh.  It also came from Mumbai.  It won't kill you; It just doesn't work.  Thumbs down on meds from India.  
Blank
I have taken Ambien for a number of years. Generics have not worked for me either.
Blank
Hi mastkids, how are you and hope you are having a good sleep now? Are you on any other medication presently except Ambien? There is lot of mixed reaction from the users of Zolpidem to help sleep, it has done wonders in few people while few are not satisfied with its use or the side effects of the drug and its dependence. Ambien is meant for short-term use and not for years. I would like to suggest you to consult a sleep doctor and discuss the other options for alternate drugs. Take care and share your thoughts.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...