always sleepy
i fall asleep when im infront of the computer, 15mins after i sit to watch tv, start feeling tired after hlf hour driving, i snore, have sleep apnea too..please help me is this normal?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Excessive daytime sleepiness can occur, due to inadequate sleep at night due to sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnea. Hope you are on CPAP, ensure to use the CPAP machine regularly. Go for regular follow ups with your doctor to check to see if the apneas are under control and if your sleep is adequate. If in spite of this Excessive daytime sleepiness persists then other disorders like narcolepsy need to be considered.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
so appreciate u replying..im over weight thats my problem, and thats why im having all these problems..i have been waiting for the sleep clinic to get back in touch with me about going to have an assessment..i will keep in touch tho wen things get better :)
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Agree with you, being overweight can promote Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Follow good sleep hygiene measures like going to bed at the same time, waking up at the same time, smoking and caffeinated beverages. You could avoid taking  alcohol and try to sleep on your side as this keeps the airways patent. If any nasal blocks try to keep them patent with OTC nasal decongestants. Aim for optimum weight with exercises or long walks. These measures will help to reduce the severity of your symptoms.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.