Sleep Disorders Community
biting in sleep

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

biting in sleep

ok so this has never happened before but i just got woken up by my girlfriend about 15 mins ago and i was biting her face pretty hard if she didnt scream at me i wouldnt have realised what i was doing. any reccomendations? or any info would be highly appreciated
Tags: biting, Ins, sleep, face
This can be due to bruxism or teeth grinding during sleep. You need to get it evaluated and most of the patients are diagnosed after clinical history and physical examination.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.