Sleep Disorders Community
cant sleep at night but can sleep all day

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

cant sleep at night but sleep any wear any time all day long   but if i wake up wife and have sex ill sleep 8 more hours
why is that
she will sleep 8 hrs  more as well and then we miss work breakfast and  the sun rise together  but shes tired of the sex and wants my to find another girl at 3 in the morning to have sex with but wont drive me to the  brothel as i can't drive  can't masterbate as lost both arms  in an acident when she cut them off with an axe while i was choping wood  with my girl friend . but my girlfriend left me as i was an incomplete man she  said .. but the wife still loves me for my brains and money

Hi, your history is suggestive of Circadian rhythm related sleep disorders. Your normal day and night rhythm is altered. This especially occurs due to misalignment between the environment and an individual's sleep-wake cycle and is termed as Delayed sleep phase disorder.
More over if you spend too much time in a room, your body is unable to sense the daylight and it loses touch with the environment and hence there is disturbance in usual night sleep.
Firstly, you need to be in daylight for long hours so that your body can regain the normal day-night cycle. Alternatively, you can stay in bright light during the day, which will help you to stay awake.
Secondly, you can try melatonin against prescription which helps your sleep cycle to bring it to normal.
Even benzodiazepines or non-benzodiazepines against prescription are available which can help for early onset of sleep during night.
I suggest you to consult physician. Take acre and regards.