chronic insomniac and hemangioma in my brain
i have hemangioma in my brain. i had brain surgery almost ten years ago due to a cerebreal brain hemerage. ive suffered migrains since i was a child and always described them that it felt like my brain was bleeding. Ive also been an insomniac since I think seven years old. I do not have the sleep feature. I would sleep maybe two days a week, but mostly I wouldnt sleep for days and sometimes when i would I would drift off at sun up when the sky was still purple, then my alarm would go off and I had to get up and get ready for school. I finally decided to seek help when I was 27 years old and put on xanax for insomnia and fiorinal or vicodin for my migrains.  Migrains are better for the last 2-3 years and I take 2-3 mg xanax every night and hope for 6 hours of sleep. My question is Is my insomnia related to my hemangioma in my brain. Will I ever get off xanax and sleep like a normal person?

This discussion is related to Could i get a sporadic fatal insomnia with only 19!!!???.