deep sleep
Hello, i have a concern about fallen into a deep sleep, sometimes i fall into a deep sleep and cant wake up from it i find my self calling my husband name in my sleep or trying  to reach out for him but really i am not beacuse i am in a deep sleep but fully aware of whats going on while i am sleep i am afraid of not waking up and die in my sleep the good thing about the hole thing is it happens not that often maybe twice  a month or so.
Maybe keeping a journal when these episodes happen could show a pattern, like if night before had short sleep, overly tired, ate late, drank caffiene, bedtime off schedule, etc.
For instance, sometimes people who sleep talk or walk say it happens when they are more tired than usual. If you can identify triggers you may be able to avoid them.

How does your husband describe your sleep otherwise? Does it seem usually calm or fitful? Do you usually feel well rested? If you are having more trouble but these episodes are just the most notable, you may want to get a sleep study to see what's happening while you sleep. Unless you have severe sleep apnea, I doubt you have cause to fear for your well being while you sleep. My father acted out his bad dreams and it was scary to see him so worked up, but the next day he didn't remember any of it, except maybe mom getting him back in bed.

Best wishes in resolving your sleep problems.