Sleep Disorders Community
dizzy spells in sleep
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dizzy spells in sleep

I am getting real dizzy spells while sleeping...they start in my dream and wake me up...my eyes won´t  focus on anything...the dizzy spells are so bad, i break out in a cold sweat and have to throw up..then they carry on thru the day...I had this same problem last year at this time...the dizzy starts it seems while i am sleeping on my left side...but only this time of year..
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of dizziness if they are relieved by eating something, may indicate that you might be having episodes of hypoglycemia. Inadequate sleep can also cause tiredness, fatigue and dizziness. Other causes for these symptoms are inner ear infections; brain disorders heart problems, fever, stress, low blood pressure and anxiety. Please consult your GP who will examine you and may ask for blood tests for evaluating blood sugar and CBC.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
I get them too sometimes and it freaks me out. It happens a few times a year. The dizzy spell starts in my dream. Suddenly the spinning gets so violent it wakes me up and I want to go throw up. After I sit up for a few minutes it will slowly go away. What is going on???  I've also have sleep paralysis episodes a few times a year
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...