Sleep Disorders Community
help me please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

help me please

I can't get to sleep without my  10mg of amitriptyin and1200 of quetiapine and120 of cymbalta whats wrong with me
Guess you know what's wrong already? Whatever the underlying cause of your insomnia's treated you are unlikely to be able to just 'drift off'' as all the lucky sleepers do. Why are you on the meds? What precipitated the condition? Have a good think about what may have gone wrong in your life to cause the distress?Hope you can get qualified help with your problem. Good Luck
I don't know what happen. Wish I knew were to get help. and who to see.