i am serious and worried.
i wrote and told you i had a feeling that someone heavy walked or moved on my bed.  i could not scream or call for help.  then ut lays on me and i cannot breath.  then it just goes away and i wake up.  could this be me having a heart attack or what could it be.  our imaginations may be running wild i did throw a cup in the sink and it came back and hit me.  i would like a serious answer to my question.  please i am worried.  mandy876
You need to see a doctor.  I hope you can get some help, because this sounds terrible.  I do think the right doctor can help you.
It is my niece she is seeing a doctor.  she is manic depressed and bi polar.  now since his happemed they want to put her on skitzofrinia. not surre of the spelling.  they keep changing her meds.  they have her so hiper right now she cant sit still. im 72 and it is getting to me.  she lives with me. where did the bruises come from? they were dark she did not do that to herself. and she is not likeme she does not bruise easily.