Sleep Disorders Community
i see spiders at night with open eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

i see spiders at night with open eye

hi,
i wake up at mid-night and see spiders at the wall or coming on me.but when i search them with hand or go for the light it disapear.it happens 2-3 times a week with me.but i m not frightened with these and sleep again.but i m always asking to myself why am i seeing these spiders at night with open eye. so can anybody answer the reason ?

Avatar n tn
read isaiah in the bible it says no weapon formed against thee shall prosper you must pray to JESUS before you go to bed or anywhere talk to your creator oh go to amazing facts.org where you can really hear about what is up the bible has all the answers just know how much you are loved ps i will pray for you good nite and dont fear the bed bugs.
THANKS
i see these spiders at night. there to big to be real so i just will them away or shut my eyes and think of good things and wheni open my eyes there gone but will come back if i dont shut my eyes. again.
first let me say this i work the graveyard shift at a nursing home one night I decided I'm gonna take my lunch break tonight because usually I never bother to take it so I close my eyes for a brief I don't know if I dooze of but when I open my eyes ther was this spider looking thing was crawling on the wall in front of me it was huge I jump up and scream one of my coworker run to see if I was ok so I told her what I had seen needless to say when they turn the light on ther was nothing there and I could not have gone because ther was no where for it to escape ,that said it happens again there was nothing there .so last night I went to bed about midnight and low and behold I woke up and there was this giant big black bug crawling on the wall in front of im watching it I was wide a wake but as soon as I squint and look it was gone I was just shaking ,but the strangest thing I went back to sleep without any problem but this time when I woke up it was on the blinds in my room I just kept starring at it but then I squint again and it all was gone is there a reason why this is happening to me
I get some aswell, not every night though, I wondered if it was eyes causing it or food