Sleep Disorders Community
insomia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

insomia

goodam iam jenevie cabral 18 years old from phillipines my problem is i have a insomia actually right now its already 4:40am in the morning and i dont sleepy usually i sleep at 7 0r 8am in the morning and because of my partime jobs is joining bikini models every night iam always lack of sleep and everytime i have no contest,fashion show for the night i felt like it the same.i can shortcut it everytime i sleep i and im in the middle of my sleeping i feel something i feel like i know whats going on my surroundings but if try to wake up its hard for me i will fight my self to woke up and my heart beats faster so faster!then if i woke up i feel so scared ill drink water then after that iam going to sleep again then its the same it makes me again what should i do can you explain it to me why i experiences like this please thanks again goodam!
Hi, yours symptoms are suggestive of insomnia. Your symptoms are due to Shift work.
The sleep problems can be resolved by transferring from the night shift or by adopting a daily sleep routine that is consistent seven days per week. Chronic insomnia may develop in individuals who work the night shift on either a rotating or permanent basis.

You can try melatonin against prescription which helps your sleep cycle to bring it to normal.

Even benzodiazepines or non-benzodiazepines against prescription are available which can help for early onset of sleep during night.

I suggest you to consult physician. Take care and regards.