Sleep Disorders Community
insomia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

insomia

goodam iam jenevie cabral 18 years old from phillipines my problem is i have a insomia actually right now its already 4:40am in the morning and i dont sleepy usually i sleep at 7 0r 8am in the morning and because of my partime jobs is joining bikini models every night iam always lack of sleep and everytime i have no contest,fashion show for the night i felt like it the same.i can shortcut it everytime i sleep i and im in the middle of my sleeping i feel something i feel like i know whats going on my surroundings but if try to wake up its hard for me i will fight my self to woke up and my heart beats faster so faster!then if i woke up i feel so scared ill drink water then after that iam going to sleep again then its the same it makes me again what should i do can you explain it to me why i experiences like this please thanks again goodam!
Related Discussions
1355118_tn?1298568479
Hi, yours symptoms are suggestive of insomnia. Your symptoms are due to Shift work.
The sleep problems can be resolved by transferring from the night shift or by adopting a daily sleep routine that is consistent seven days per week. Chronic insomnia may develop in individuals who work the night shift on either a rotating or permanent basis.

You can try melatonin against prescription which helps your sleep cycle to bring it to normal.

Even benzodiazepines or non-benzodiazepines against prescription are available which can help for early onset of sleep during night.

I suggest you to consult physician. Take care and regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...