insomnia/strange dreams
I have been having trouble sleeping for years now.  It used to be that when I had to go to bed early for school I'd just lay there for hours, but if I didn't have anything to wake up to the next morning I would have no trouble falling asleep.  Now.. I don't think I've been in bed before 4 AM in a couple of months.  I also have really strange dreams that I can remember most of the details to upon waking and some still today.  I can feel emotions and feel all sorts of things in my dreams. For instance, if I was to touch a cactus in my dream, I would feel it stabbing me.  also, I can feel orgasms in my dreams too... I don't know if that's common or not....  I think this is rather strange.  I was just wondering if it sounded like I had insomnia, or whatever is causing these strange dreams could be linked to insomnia?  anyone have any ideas?  similar stories?
Your condition is similar to mine and am able to find the reason for me as bocked sinunses and lack of oxegen circulation to brain cause wiered dreams and sleeples nights and sleep deprivation mekes you puton weight.

I am also looking for cure