Sleep Disorders Community
nightmare
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

nightmare

When I became pregnant I started getting bad nightmares.  I would feel like I was rididng a roller coaster.  I try so hard to wake myself up but I just feel like all I can do is scream and move my body around.  At first I just thought it was a  pregnancy thing, because I didnt start getting them untill then, but now my baby is 4 months old and I am still getting them.  Its really starting to scare me.  When I finaly do wake up I feel like I havent slept for days at first.  On one occasion my legs were shaking when I got out of bed.  In one nigtmare I felt like I couldnt breathe in my sleep and I woke up gasping for air, also I fell flat on my back in my nightmare and my back hurt when I woke up.  Another time I had a nightmare that the world was getting bombed by foreigners and they gave us a can of smooshed up stuff that we were suppose to eat while we were still alive and in my nightmare I tasted it and spit it out and I woke up and I tasted bologna and hot dogs in my mouth.  People look at me like Im insane when I tell them this stuff, but Im not making it up, and its really starting to freak me out.