seeing spiders
I have been having this experience for many years.  I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens.  I will go to sleep and wake up to see a spider on my pillow, bed, wall ect... This can happen in the middle of the day (during a nap) or at night in bed.  At first this was a very scary feeling b/c it only happened about once every six months but this past year it has increased to about once every 2 weeks- a month.  In the past I would scream "spider"-waking my husband in a panic and ripping all the covers off of the bed but now I just point to the spider and try to show him that it is there and it runs away and slowly fades away.  It doesn't frighten me anymore, I just want to know if there is a medical reason for this or if this is common?  Do I need to see a specialist?  Please help!
I am not a specialist however, I can tell you for sure that there is an eye condition that manifests itself by way of appearing as though you are seeing a spider. This can cause some serious blindness if not taken care of.  I have a lot of neurological problems and I also see a spider looking things our of the corner of my eye,  Start googling glaucoma and some eye and visual distrurbance conditions,. YOu really need to see an opthamologist. And then a neurologist. If no help there, perhaps there is a phobia or something that is manefesting in an unusual way.  Meds can also cause some of these (Hallucinations) things. I am not saying you are losing it i am just saying tht meds can do some really funky things to us.  I recently went on cymbalta.  I started seeing flashes of cats sitting on my daughters bed.  As soon as I went off the cymbalta, it stopped,  Not everyone reacts to meds the same way either.   Please go get your eyes checked by a specialist.  
good luck and let us know what you find out.  
In addition to seeing an opthamologist, consider if you could possibly have sleep apnea. I have a friend who used to wake up seeing big spiders on the wall, and turns out her oxygen dropped so low the hypoxia was causing hallucinations.

This is a visual hallucination which could be due to sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is a condition where there is a partial paralysis of the skeletal muscle accompanied with visual or auditory hallucinations which can be very scary.
I would suggest you to consult a good specialist and undergo a sleep study. Sleep study will help in making an exact diagnosis.
interesting.  I have skeletal muscular problems. and sleep issues too.  My sleep study came out tht I was not getting into stage 3 & 4.  I have hd two sleep studies done.  the first one said sleep apnea. the second just showed no stage 3 and 4. I sometimes see spiders or black spots on the walls. I recently have been having some breathing problems with seizures. I thought my problems was with visual.  Thanks Doc. something to consider.  
OMG!  I can't believe that I stumbled on this post.  I have been seeing spiders in my sleep since I was a child.  Usually they decend from the ceiling or they are on my pillow.  I was also a sleep walker when I was young and most episodes were due to me seeing spiders (according to my parents and siblings).  I am an arachniphobe though.  I have also experienced sleep paralysis with hallucinations...very, very scary as it always involves either the spiders or a shadowy figure walking around the room and I can't move or talk.  These things still occur although infrequently and usually when I am stressed or not sleeping well due to insomnia.  It's interesting that I am not the only one who sees spiders.    
Look at my answer to to this question on page five of answers. Its lengthy and my spelling is all messed up but I'd like to know your opinion
Is Medhelp awesome or what!!!!There are so many people in the world, yet we all have at least one thing in common.  Issues.   :o)
Thank you for all of your help and medhelp is awesome.
I noticed that I see the spiders more when I'm stressed as well~interesting~ I will get a sleep study done just to rule out any potential problems.  I will let you know the outcome.
medhelp is awsome! i also see spiders or spots sometimes. a couple of times i've seem a web like thing coming from the ceiling and covering my husband. i've also woke up to a sphere (spelling?) in the corner of the room and as i woke up more it went away. these all happen when my anxiety is sky high so i figured that's what it must be from. remar
Ahhh, I'm so happy I'm not the only one!
I've woken up suddenly in the night ever since I was little to see a spider in my bed and it runs down to the side till I can't see it or under the covers. It doesn't happen that often and hadn't happened for a while apart from last night when it happened in my bed, then when I went into my mums it happened again, there was no way the spider followed me so I realised id imagined it or something. I told my mum, she thinks its nothing serious, is she right or is there something wrong with me??? Hazel x
For the last month or so I have been having the same thing you mentioned. Every morning when I wake I see a large spider sitting on the corner of my bed. It runs down the side of the bed and it I can't find it. I hit it with shoes, nothing on shoe. I sprayed bug spray right on it and poof, its not there.  At first I thought they were real and I freaked out. I made my husband put a cover on the box spring, put all different kinds of insect killers in the bedroom. After a month of trying to find a spiders den I came the conclusion that I'm seeing things. I stopped trying to kill it but it is still there every morning. This morning there was a small one crawling towards me when I woke. I decided to get brave and I hit it with my hand. Needless to say it wasn't real. This has made me wonder if I'm losing my mind or what. I have been under a lot of stress lately and I take meds. I'm trying not to freak to much but just can't tell everyone about this.   Sandra
I have a recurring dream/hallucination too about a spider on my pillow.  I wake up to see it only a few inches from my face and usually leap up and throw my pillow off the bed.  This happened a lot a few years ago but not recently, until today!  I used to work with a community mental health team and the psychiatrist said that next time I see it on the pillow try to just say "hello spider" and it will go away.  This is what worked last time, although it took courage and I had to stop myself responding automatically.  As it was a few years ago, I forgot all that today when I saw one.  I dozed off and woke suddenly just staring at it, and threw my pillow off the bed!  I'm disappointed that it's happening again and wonder why.
I have been experiencing this too, although not quite as frequently and it only began a year or so ago. The first time, I leant over the side of my bed in the middle of the night and saw a frightfully large spider scuttling under my bed. I leapt out and called for my parents who couldn't find anything no matter how hard they looked. The second time was almost a year later, I saw one on the wall behind my bed, but, after throwing the covers off and rushing to the other side of the room, I could no longer see it. The most recent time was just this morning, where I saw a reasonably small spider crawling towards me across my duvet. This is only around 3 months after the previous time, so it seems to be getting more frequent.
I noticed a lot of people mentioned it being more common when they're stressed, which I suppose would fit with me too... interesting. It's a relief to know that other people are seeing them though, haha, I thought I was going crazy.
Ok. I've been experiencing something similar. I don't see the spider, but sometimes I thnk that everytime I reach for my coffee cup in the morning a giant red spider will be inside of it and I then, picture it crawling on my hand, which then, causes me to look for it in my cup. I had an incidenct before the coffee cup, where I thought I saw the spider go behind the dishwasher. I had a true incident where my boyfriend was driving and a spider was on the inside roof of the car, he killed it. I think I may be overly paranoid. As a child, I used to run to my bed because I was afraid of shadows at night.
IM IN MY 20'S AND FOR RGE LAST YEAR, I HAVE BEEN AWAKEN BY SEEING A SPIDER ON MY WALL A HUGE ONE AT THAT. IT SCARES ME AND I ALWAYS GET UP AND CHECK BEHIND ME. I'VE BEEN WEARING CONTACTS SINCE JUNIOR HIGH I VISIT THE EYE DICTIR ONCE A YEAR SO I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE THESE ILLUSIONS ARE COMING FROM.
I'm twelve and last night I woke up and saw a spider on a web like dangling from the ceiling, and my mum had just come in to check on me at the time and I freaked out! I stood up strait away and started pointing at it and she looked at me like I as crazy, it scared me a lot because I'm terrified of spiders. Also I have started hearing footsteps around my house and some one breathing and it really scares me, I can't sleep!:( anyone got any answers?
swq
I think most peoples judgements are wrong. It is interesting that the net exist to ask these questions. I think seeing spiders is a illusion brought about by its relation to something in the brain or eyes that is spider like. Ive seen webs as well, its no hallucination as thats never happened to me. Its not pink elephants or Harvey the rabbit. Also, why not flies, or ants? I see spiders in that in between or waking state and It must be 1 of two things since others do too. The brain network and eyes spread out and transmit thru a system that is spider like so at that moment the brain creates the image as a visual representation of that network.  The only other thing it could be is a Star Trek or Spirtual moment where you can see something that exisit in a dimension outside our own, but thats for the dreamers.
I've also experienced seeing spiders. Every now & then its a huge spider dangling from his web directly over my bed coming towards me.  at other times,there appears to be a large amount of small spiders crawling on the wall close to the ceiling. I'm not sleep, but usually just waking.  At first it was scarey, but now I know that they are not real, so they eventually disappear. I don't know if its the medication I am taking or difficulty getting to sleep & remaining asleep for the night.
My spiders are upon waking. They are like black daddy long legs, in a cluster, squiggling around moving along the wall or up above me and they move away. At first I was scared, but now I know they're not real and it interests me to see them now. If you focus on them, that's when they sort of start to vanish, but you can bring them back a few times if you reset your eyes, they sort of start all over. I'm not afraid of them, but I would like to know if this is a symptom of something wrong. Visual or neurological.  
This morning was the second time that I have awakened to seeing a large black spider (the size of my hand) crawl across the floor and under a table.  As I was watching it, the thoughts that were going through my mind, was that this is not real. What is causing this to happen? I am one of the MANY uninsured people of this great country of ours, so i'm not sure what to do.  
often I wake up in the early hours of the morning ( and I am awake)  and I  see a black shadow and when I focus its a spider and it moves like a spider but its to big to be a 'real' one when it moves to much I shut my eyes n then check and its gone only to appear again when I open my eyes later. I have also seen other things but mainly these black taratular like spiders. im not crazy or on any medication.  i think if we know these not to be real the consequences of a 'cure'could be worse.  When I see them now i just think to myself 'go away your just my imagination runing away with me'...literatly but sleep is not someting i look forward to.
Wow - I can't believe there are other people out there with the same problem!  These are exactly the same symptoms I have.  It happens only when I wake up, it's always only one spider but the spider can be as big as a watermelon or just a regular size.  A huge spider may be climbing down the wall towards me, coming down a web over my bed or coming across the pillowcase towards me.  I am definitely not asleep - I've even taken time to turn on the light beside the bed, wake up my husband and its still there!!  But once I've starred at it for a while or (lately) been brave enough to reach to squash it, I realize it's not real, it's not actually there.  I guess this is a temporary hallucination (?) Anyway, nice to know we're not alone.  
I have had this happen twice. My mum, was staying with me told me this happened to her one the night before, a glowing green spider crawling on the celling. As mums is schizophrenic(medicated), I disregarded it. The next night I woke up with the same vision. I thought it might be like a psychological suggestive thing ?. Fast forward 3 years, The same thing happened yesterday morning on waking, wasn't talking to anyone about it or thinking of spiders. It wasn't glowing green this time lol. I have had sleep paralysis once and that was scary. I am curious as to  what is going on in my brain circuitry???
I came across this because I am curious why all of a sudden I see a spider  every now and then as I am waking up.  I have been wearing contacts since I was 12 and see the eye dr every year too.  I don't believe it is a medical condition.  I watch the spider fade away into the wall, so I know it's not real.  I really believe it is my subconscious trying to tell me something... I just don't know what.  When I am stressed or in a bad relationship I dreamed of tornado's chasing me.  I am very happy and in a great relationship... the only thing is, a co-worker killed himself about 10 months ago... and this all started after he died.  We weren't close, like do things outside of work... but we talked and tried to help each other with problems.  If these spiders are related to it, I feel you would of had the same experience???  let me know, thanks
Okay I had to check this out because I've been recently started seeing black spiders around me. It's been happening for the past month or so but, lately has gotten worse. I don't see any webs though. I mostly see the black spider on a wall, carpet, floor etc, and any decor around my room. right now I was texting and I just saw the spider figure circle around my feet then fade out...I'm wondering if what kind of specialist I should see.
I too wake to see a giant spider crawling up curtains or wall. My doctor says its sleep deprivation. I do suffer from insomnia quite often.Have taken all sorts of sleep medications, some work others don't. I hate that groggy feeling afterward. I sleep with a tv on, it helps although they say its the worst thing to do. I find if I have complete quiet my mind will not relax. I am rearranging furniture and making shopping lists in my brain and won't sleep. Wish I could sleep without waking every hour..
And I thought I was the only one!  Mine are a little different.  I am wide awake during the day or early evening when I see them.  I can't really say they are spiders as they really are just little black blobs that run across the floor.
They are scary in the fact that no one else sees them!  I am so glad I am not alone but it sure would be nice to figure out what they are.
I told my pc who sent me to the eye doctor, who of course ignored me and said I had the beginnings of cataracts and walked out, not sure he knew what a bedside manner might be! lol
It must be connected with sleep though because I have sleep problems as in sleep deprivation but it happens even when I've had the occasional six or seven hours of sleep, so who knows.
Just really glad to not be alone.
I've been having this "black shadow spiders" also. I am asleep and wake to big as tarantula size spider to tiny spiders crawling up my comforter or dropping from a web from the ceiling. I've seen one to multiple spiders at a time. I can't move as I see them "attacking" me. When I'm finally able to move I grab the sheets and wake my husband who tells me there's no spiders. I've also seen "black human figures" upon being woken up for some reason in the middle of the night. My husband has been with me through many of these episodes. I am comforted that there are other people who have the same happening. I'm not crazy!! It was scary obviously when I was younger, but now I'm use to these unexplained disturbances in the night. If any one has a diagnose from a specialist for whatever this unusual thing might be please let me know. I've also read one comment about the sphere in the corner of the room. That is the first unexplainable thing that happened to me when I was a child. The ball as I referred to it as went around the room several times and made an eerie sound as it was rolling around my room up against the walls. I always thought this for me was some how related to a vertigo issue. I believe I'm going to now really look into why this is really happening to me.  
I also experience this! I'm a 23 year old female and this happens at least 3-5 times a week. This has been happening for years. I always end up waking up in the middle of the night and when I open my eyes there's a spider on my bed or on the wall near my face. Whenever this happens, I have to hit it away from me and then get up and turn on the lights to make sure its gone.... Which it is, because it's not real!
Every time this happens I get so mad at myself because I know it not real, but I still need to turn on the lights just to make sure.
Has anyone talked to a doctor about this??
I just suddenly woke up out of a deep dream at 4:21AM and there was this big black spider, about six inches in diameter with more than eight legs, thick black legs, crawling up the wall. I almost punch a hole in the wall trying to kill it. Now the adrenalin is pumping and I literally am tearing the room apart, got me a big can of Raid here, trying to find it. I am thinking nothing could be that big but a tarantula or a huge Americana cockroach. After calming down I decided to see if anybody else had this experience on the internet. Low and behold, I am not alone. I remember as a kid, my great grandfather imagined seeing spiders too and he had a shot gun by his bed and blew a hole through the wall. I thought he was crazy, but now guess what I have next to my bed?
I just saw the same big spider too. It starts crawling up the wall, then it will stop. Each time it stops, it gets smaller. Now the bad thing is I got two large framed paintings next to my bed. I am hoping it's not behind the picture and I hope I do not wind up punching the glass. Now, my bedroom is not completely dark due to the fact I leave my computers on, so I always see this nice big black silhouette of this creature. What I think is happening is I am seeing my blind spot in my eye, or the spot were my optic nerve is connected to the back of my eyeball. I also notice how my eyes are adjusting to the light as I wake up. I wonder if when so folks doze off at the wheel when they are driving and suddenly wake up to see this big black spider crawling on the windshield, did they panic and drove off the road and killed themselves. I also wondered are we getting a small glimpse of the afterlife. The painting next to my bed is of King Tut, and if you watched them Harrison Ford action movies, they usually got a swarm of big black flesh eating spiders hanging around. Well I am wide awake right now. I think I posted my experience just above you.
Stumbled across this. Not sure if it's what I have.

But I often think I see black spots or spiders moving away at the corner of my eye. I look and there is nothing there.
It happens more at night time.
There has was a case where there was actually a spider, which I later found and it crawled over my eye and bit me! It had hid under a blanket.
I've also had 'shadows' at the corner of my eye. I also have this thing where the corner of my eye will see bright light or just light, and I will look and I can't see what the corner of my eye sees. I've also tested it by looking and looking away multiple times in a row.
I don't get what that is at all.

I do get colourful splotches on my eyes sometimes. Obviously after staring at light for too long or I'm tired. But other times it's there for no reason.

I don't know if it's an eyesight problem. I do have problems seeing far away. A few years ago I was diagnosed with being shortsighted. I wore glasses for a while (while at school because I couldn't read the board, was a huge blur), but didn't really see the need after that, since it's just focusing on things about 2 metres+ plus away.
What that contribute to the ghost insects/spiders and weird 'light' thing I get sometimes? Or just optical illusions?

On another note:
I also sometimes have 'ghost insects' or 'ghost spiders' on my body. Which  feels like something is crawling on you in a specific spot. The odd time it will be a piece of hair and in the past it has been a fly (they do this all the time in the summer). But most times there has been nothing there.
What is it? I do have sensitive skin and a light touch will feel like insects are on me.
After reading posts, I do not have the same 'problem'? As the people here. What I see is corner of the eye visuals or illusions. Not looking at something straight on.
Just found a site where 'bipolar describe their hallucinations'. Someone described the bug thing and the feeling on skin as if something is crawling.
I haven't been diagnosed with bipolar. I don't think I have it. It's a radical mood disorder and I'm pretty stable. I am on anxiety medication. My moods only change when something upsets me. So yeah I can go from happy to sad within seconds. Don't know if that is bipolar...?

My mum has the feeling on skin feeling sometimes and I'm sure she has bipolar. She hasn't been diagnosed. But she has said she might have it.
Old post but I thought I would add my slightly differing experience to the fray.

I see spiders or spider like creatures fairly regularly, but not when I first wake up in the morning. Usually they are moving (fairly quickly) but on occasion they will be sitting there still. When I force myself to focus, they disappear.

I believe most people here have searched/posted about this due to their fear, however I do not fear Spiders, rather I like them. I have held hundreds of large spiders, I never kill them when I am asked to 'get rid' of them in the house and, if not for my sisters/mother's/fiancee's fears throughout my life, I likely would have kept one as a pet. I think this is key as it suggests that it isn't a manifestation of a phobia or fear.

I should point out however that I have issues with sleep. Often I will find that sleep does not come the night through, other times I might fail to sleep whilst tired, and fall asleep somewhat unexpectedly when wide awake (not to the point of Narcolepsy as it only happens when I feel wide awake at night).

The post referencing Bi-Polar is a concern somewhat as I have noticed that, where I am usually a very calm, laid back person, (in fact, I would go as far as to say that I have spent most of my life with little frequency between emotions), I have recently become prone to extreme emotional ranges which lead me to sudden anger or uncontrollable sadness. The reason I find this disconcerting right now is simply that, now I think about it, this change coincides with the appearance of these Spider-like creatures I keep seeing.
I wake up to see large (size of my hands) spiders crawling on my bed and or the wall. I freaked out the first time and turned on the light and couldn't find it. Today, it happened when I woke up again! I hollered and got up and turned on the light and it was gone. I have a huge fear of spiders but don't know how this can happen......anyone have a diagnosed answer?
I've just had the same thing happen to me tonight. I woke up to see a big tarantula on my wall about 30 cm next to me, I then panicked and it started disappearing, so i jumped up and turned the light on and nothing was there , checked my bed, after about a minute or so I realized I hallucinated it. I currently am sleep deprived, and find it very hard to go sleep, sometimes staying awake for over 24 hours. I've also experienced sleep paralysis when I was a young teenager.  
I see spiders of different varieties, sometimes in webs above me, sometimes on the pillow beside me. There can be just one or several. I usually wake up and sit there for a second before I realize what I'm looking at. I can usually see them in very clear detail and by the time I've thrown the blankets off the bed and run across the room, sometimes yelling, I have to stop myself and make myself look again to see there's nothing.

I've had this problem my whole life. My mom was a manic depressant and my dad has bipolar disorder. I've always been aware of my moods and can typically consciously control them on the outside, but I've always struggled on the inside with inexplicable sadness, mood swings, and anger. I've always known to just push feelings aside and keep going through the motions of life, school, and work. I find that I go through cycles of it every few months, and it's also typically accompanied by bouts of insomnia that last about two weeks. No matter how exhausted I become, I can't fall asleep. This is when I see the spiders most. When I doze off for ten minutes or so and then jolt awake suddenly. Overall, I would say I see the spiders at least once a week.

I'm a doctorate student under a lot of stress, so I can definitely blame about 80% of my problems on that. But I can't help but always wonder something might be wrong. I have a hard time going to doctors or therapists regarding this because by the time I get an appointment, I can see things with a clear mind and I convince myself it's all just silly and usually cancel the appointment.

I've always been told that seeing spiders is a sign of good luck to come, and I try to relate them to something spiritual. But every time I see these spiders, panic immediately sets in and I find myself drenched in sweat with my heart pounding.

I know I'm totally rambling but it's somewhat comforting to see that so many people have similar issues as myself. Especially on a thread from 2008!
My grandson is 6 years old and sometimes comes into my room stating he sees black men with no faces and sometimes a black crayon or spider on the wall.  Not sure what to make of it. Its more frequent now than it was a year ago.  Can't believe no one has posted that they have sought medical attention for it.
I also see spiders sometimes after i go to sleep, i am in good health, age 22 male, athletic. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and rolled over to check my phone for what time it was, when i grabbed my phone there was a huge spider on it and then it slowly faded away. The same thing occured about a year ago when i woke up and saw a spider in the middle of the room just chilling in mid-air and then vanishing away. My girlfriend is always near me when it happens and she doesn't see anything. I don't understand if the spiders that i have killed in the past are coming back to haunt me,what is even going on right now.
Same here but only happens 24 to 48 hrs after my last alcohol drink. I was a heavy drinker in my 30s then suddenly stopped in my 40s started having withdrawl problems. Started drinking again a year later 1 to 2 beers max, then 24 hrs after waking up in the morning the spiders hallucinations start.  Wondering if it's my brain way of telling me to stay away from the poison.
What do your doctor's say?
I have same problem i normally see apiders in mid air and on walls on beds and spider web all the time not all the time but mostly in night when actually  noting was there is something wrong with me or can anyone tell me what they normally do when they see spide and is not even real thing don't  no to be honest what to say and what to do
I have seen "spiders" throughout my childhood an teenage years. In my culture it is believed to be spirits that are watching over you. They won't do anything bad to you and there is nothing wrong with you. Your husband should support you when your feeling afraid, not be mad at something you can't control.
Please pardon spelling.written in a lacadasical haste. It is belief the spiders or black masses you see crawling across your walls or in your bed are the simplest form an evil spirit can conjure in our plain or reality. No I say this and I do realize how this sounds, however I'd wager most of you expiriencing this phantom phenomena have at some point expierienced some form of sleep paralyis and those of you who have seen the black masses with legs squrrying across your walls and bed have not only had sleep paralysis but deal with bouts of extream depression. Now I'm not going to get into anything that might be seen or experienced in the sleep paralysis, because those experiences are far to intense for a couple sentences to fully encompass, but I do want to say you are not alone. I'd also like to add science does not know very much of the brain as it is. So while so people may have stumbled apun this by pure chance and find this subject to be funny and entertaining, worthy of a quick laugh even... I know there will be others who know its not a laughing matter. I say these things are evils spirits only because after doing some research I was able to find that  Japan has about lesser demons or evil dream spiders. Sounds stupid I know and I can't rightfully explain why Japan is the one place where lore like this is explained. Now many of you probably have no fear of spiders and many of you probably never even heard of anything like black masses with legs before you actually saw them and decided to look it up and those events led you to this lengthy monolougue. So by reason we can discount the feeling that your mind conjured them up from some expierince you had already had. I don't bielve this to be a dissorder. I believe it to be an ability only a small percentage posses. Now the gift while present in a small percentage is stronger in an even smaller portion of that percentage. Now the gift if you will is what we call intuition. Ever get a bad feeling that turns out to be more real than a work of fiction your mind puts together? Back to that in a second. If you see these spiders immediately tell them they are not welcome. But don't just say it. Feel that ****. Feel it with every fiber of all that you are. They will leave. If you do not adress them they will open the door for far more powerful things. Again those of you who have had experiences during sleep paralysis know what I'm talking about. If you are ever fully awake and you wake(because we know that sleep paralysis is not entirely awake almost an in between) up to something other than the spiders. Something bigger. You will know it if you see it. DO NOT SWEEP THIS EXPERIENCE UNDER THE RUG! You must address and expel the entity. Because that's what it is. Sorry at this point you will realize there really cannot be a sugarcoat anymore. There do in fact exist things that go bump in the night. If something has manifested itself outside of sleep paralysis I warn you it is very powerful and you should not take it lightly by any measure. But do not be afraid, though I know you will be so very frightened of it, you mustn't give into your fears. This being will feed off of them and its power over you will loom over you. Ever find it funny how depression is often described or persieved as a dark cloud hanging over you? Or like engery has literally been pulled from you as if some vampiric parasite has decided to make you its prey. Its not a joke. And if you exirience it I assure you that you will not laugh. I drigress the power yo destroy your tormentor lies withibg yourself. If you confront it and it doesn't leave try using the name of Christ. Don't knock it till you try it. Anyway the gift in terms of intuition. Disorders such as bipolar and schizophrenia often leaves patients feeling as though they can feel the emotions of other people. In fact this symptom of schizophrenia is listed as a "posirive" symptom of schizophrenia. Aslo in fact schizophrenia has both positive and negative symptoms. Halutionations both auditory and visual can be considered positive. For example there are a few famous musicians you had musical ear or vangoue with his famous start night is supposedly his interpretation of a state of phsycosis. This all sound pretty fuckered I'm sure. But one must ask your self if forms of phycosis are astral projection. And if the voices telling you to hurt people are evil entity's whom you have given control. I've never experienced voices of any nature while awake but obviously many people do. I do though experience many things that mordern science would say classifys me as a damn crazy loon. That whole last part about mental disorders is just like a what if think tank conspiracy thing I put together. Obviously I don't have evidence of any of tgeese claims. But as for the spiders and sleep paralysis things I already know people have experienced things of this nature. A warning you don't need there ******* drugs. They will only repress who you are and make it worse. during my bouts with depression I was perscribed by a pshyciatrist something like five different anti depressants ( not all at once non of them worked so I was constantly changing). Many of them will just sedate you and give you crazy dreams and you will find yourself wanting to spend more and more time hiding away in your little dream world. And now the entity can tighten its malicious grip and strangle you in your own phsycological umbilical. Why is it that "extreme" cases of depression often end in harm or death? Understand the power of the spiritual. If you wish to free yoyrslef from bonds speak it into existence. It will be so.
I've been seeing things like spiders, lizards, snakes, and other small creatures for about 3 months or so now. It has consumed me to the point that I call for someone to look and the act as if I'm crazy! I've been evaluated 6 times now by numerous doctors and psychiatrists. They've even taken my three gorgeous children from my home and somehow only returned one. I know I see something. I'd love to know if it's just energy I see or aura...anything?? Some answer at this point I desperately NEED!!! SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE OTHER WORLD OR ANYONE THAT CAN GIVE ME A LIL INSIGHT TO WHAT IS AMONG ME!! I have always been an intelligent woman. I know with all my heart I am not crazy by any means. I have suffered depression and anxiety for years now. My only diagnosis mentally has been p.t.s.d. Thanks in advance!