siezures in my sleep I don't wake up from???
I'm 18 years old and last night my father heard me having a fit and walked in to find me choking on an excessive amount of saliva and face turning blue. I woke up a little bit after the episode and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. This has happened once before that I'm aware of where a mate tried to wake me during the episode by physical force but didn't wake until morning. I'm currently taking concerta for adhd. If anyone could please help me out I'd be very greatful as I'm currently at university and going to the doctor is a last resort due to money
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be seizure activity, only an EEG (electroencephalogram) can help confirm this. This is done under the guidance of a neurologist. For seizures to occur electrical activity is initiated in the brain which results in convulsions. Repeated convulsions can cause hypoxemia (decreased oxygen) supply to the brain, hence they need to be controlled. For symptoms such as these consult your family doctor and have them check you out. He may then refer you to a neurologist for an objective assessment of the seizures.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thankyou Dr Anitha. Your advice was helpful