Sleep Disorders Community
sleep parylysis problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

sleep parylysis problems

this has happened a lot lately when im trying to go to sleep or I haven't got a lot of sleep lately I will fo into this phase were I cant move at all, I can look around and breath and the only way I can get out of it is to get the energy and move but its hard to do and when I try to sleep it keeps happening I also weird figures around me im assuming this all I because I don't get enough sleep and stress but I need more opinions. Thank u for your time
You are correct that the symptoms you describe (sleep paralysis and "hypnagogic hallucinations") can be a sign of sleep deprivation or a sleep deficit.  The best way to stop these things is to improve your "sleep hygiene"

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/47782/10-tips-to-better-sleep

If you work on getting better sleep for a few weeks and see no improvement, it's time to talk to a doctor. In rare cases these can be symptoms of a sleep disorder such as narcolepsy. But, again, it's much much more common that these are just from poor sleep.