sleep parylysis problems
this has happened a lot lately when im trying to go to sleep or I haven't got a lot of sleep lately I will fo into this phase were I cant move at all, I can look around and breath and the only way I can get out of it is to get the energy and move but its hard to do and when I try to sleep it keeps happening I also weird figures around me im assuming this all I because I don't get enough sleep and stress but I need more opinions. Thank u for your time
You are correct that the symptoms you describe (sleep paralysis and "hypnagogic hallucinations") can be a sign of sleep deprivation or a sleep deficit.  The best way to stop these things is to improve your "sleep hygiene"

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/47782/10-tips-to-better-sleep

If you work on getting better sleep for a few weeks and see no improvement, it's time to talk to a doctor. In rare cases these can be symptoms of a sleep disorder such as narcolepsy. But, again, it's much much more common that these are just from poor sleep.