sleep walkin scared
Recently remember walking to my door unlocking it walking seeing my brother askin him what ,what and then fainting to the floor sitting up off of the floor askin him what just happen he said my eyes was very red and glazed this never happen to me before iam very afraid to go back to sleep my vision was so blurry my head was killin me and i was very shaky i think i might have sleep apnea sometimes i wake up coughing cant breath choking on spit o really dont know what todo i never sleep walked before i dont want it to happen again do you think this is a one time thing or some new condition i will have for now own
I would bring it up the next time you see your regular MD.  They might want to have some sleep test ran to test you.. Not sure this is usually for people that are not in their adolescent ages(13-19).  But still good to ask your MD about, the fainting is enough for a visit if you ask me..