trouble falling asleep, help
i am currently taking .5 mg of klonopin twice daily for panic disorder.  however, i've been having difficulties falling asleep.  like, for example, i lay down at 10:30 p.m. and it's now  6:22 a.m. and i've gotten no sleep.  almost every night, it takes at least 2-3 hours (or more) to fall asleep.  is there a medication that will help me sleep?  please, give me any input.  thanks.
Hello.

One mg of Klonopin in a day should have been sufficient for a good sleep. But it seems your body does not respond to Klonopin as far as the sleep is concerned. I would suggest you try the sleep hygiene first.

You should have a quiet and dark room. There should be no distractions. Use your bed only for the purpose of sleep (and ***, of course), but strictly no reading books, watching TV or surfing the net while you are on your bed. Drink enough water through out the day. Do a little bit of exercise each day.

If all these fail (after a fair trial), I suggest you try Ambien CR. It has been proven to give 7 hours of sleep.

You also need to consult you physician for the sleep problem.

Regards