Aa
A
A
Close
waking up at night - hot flashes
Hi,
I wake up every night around 4 am. After a couple of minutes after waking up I feel very hot and have to throw off my blanket. This hot flash goes away pretty quickly, but after that I still constantly feel either too hot or too cold. After that I just feel like I'm not tired enough to fall asleep. If I do fall asleep, it's pretty bad sleep, with constant waking up. This leaves me very tired for the rest of the day, as sometimes I only get 4-5 hours of good sleep. Sometimes I have to take a nap in the afternoon because of that. This problem has been going on for about half a year.

I'm a 25yr male. I play tennis 3 times a week, and lift weights 2 times a week. Pretty healthy otherwise.

Around 3 months ago, I took a 3 week vacation, and this stuff stopped for a while, but resumed around a week after I came back from vacation.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hey...

Did you ever find any answer to your hot flashes / night sweats occurring in the middle of the night.  I am experiencing the exact same thing. Your post reads exactly like what I am experiencing!

Thanks...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources