warning: lunesta and lexapro interaction
do not take lunesta if you are on lexapro or similar antidepressant.....i did this with almost tragic results.  the pharmacist will tell you it is ok but it is not.  i went to a psychiatrist and he said he knew that they interact but my local family doctor did not and it almost ruined me...ringing in ears and almost total nervous breakdown...i am posting this as a warning for everyone.  
hi, yes these two drugs can have interaction and lead to symptoms as experienced by you. Its good that you have posted your experience on this site.
Oh Really?  I have been taking the two of them for a long time and have had no problem.   No ringing in the ears or other problems.  The lunesta isn't working so good for me anymore, so i do switch back and forth with ambien cr.  I will ask my doc about this though.  Thanks for posting. TJack
I had a nervous breakdown, ringing in the ears, flu like symptoms, headache, nausea, extreme painful sensations and the list goes on and on. I was out of work for 4 months and after 14 months haven't been able to return to full time work. Ears are still ringing to this day. Why does this happen?
I get brain zaps and fear and dizziness and don't feel like I am in reality still. It is like a rollercoaster and the ups and downs last for days.

please contact me at: "wdtony at hot mail dot com", please. This is very important to discuss. I am still recovering 14 months later. Plus anyone with Lexapro info or the Lexapro/lunesta combination would be interested in talking with you.

I am glad you posted this, it helps me get closer to the truth of what happened to me.

Tony
my contact if you have similar problems is mayminnie at live *******

after two years my ears still ring from lunesta and lexapro combo...ambien did not do it but i no longer take the sleeping pills...cut out caffeine to be able to sleep at night...it will work...also exercise to take away stress...these pills are dangerous...
I had the ringing for about 3 years and at 3.5 years I had an ischemic stroke. wdtony a  hot mail