Sleep Disorders Community
wellbutrin and ablify for "house lover"

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

wellbutrin and ablify for "house lover"

my doctor has given to me abilify and wellbutrin, is it good for quit smoke and go school well?

i cant go school well. i cant stay in classroom. even i cant go to school. i always want to stay at home. i am out of my home, i quickly want to go back my house. also i smoke 3 packet cigarette in a day. also i have serious sleep disorder.

i explained my problems to my doctor. then he gave me wellbutrin and abilify combination. what do you think about it?
I was talking -_- weed
I have been on the combo of 450mg of wellbutrin and 40 mg of abilify for over 5 years now, probably more.  I love it!!!! It has changed my life for the better. It sounds like you have an anxiety disorder as well.  I do as well.  I take 1mg of zanax twice a day or prn. Also, i have had narcolepsy for over 5 years.  Thats a real pain to deal with! i take alot of stimulants and brain transmitting meds for that as well.  it sounds like u might need to have a sleep study done by a specialist.I wish you the best.
Not surprised as I think Abilify makes you a "zombi".. puts the brain in a haze, would be my thinking on having problems with school... and who is paying for that stuff?  It has a price that is high enough to cause anxiety in anyone who has to pay for it.

I believe Welbutrin has a rather extensive record of use and many get some help.  

Not sure why you post in "sleep disorders" seems that's the lest of your concerns.