Sleep Disorders Community
why am i waking up thoughout the night?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

why am i waking up thoughout the night?

im 15 years old and its been 3 weeks now ive been waking up throughout the night..some nights its 2 time and some nights can be close as 5-6 ..im just wondering why?
Please discuss with your parents/guardian today.

Also, think about what has been going on in your life, focusing on the time starting with the beginning of the sleep problem. These include what you have been eating, both as meals and as snacks and anything else ingested.  Think about your school work ad social life/pressure.  Just ask yourself "what has changed in my life?"

I have only ideas on some things to do and think about, the most important is to talk with your parent(s).   Your mother could be the best source of an answer, as she went through being a teen age woman herself and may be able to relate best because of that experience.  If you have an older sister or other female relative they too are good sources of answers to questions such as your sleep issue.