why do i feel the contact of my night terrors?
hi im 23 year old female have had night terrors since i was young due to my clairvoyence. but when i have these horrible nightmare if somethimg or some one hits me in the night terror i feel the contact and it wakes me up. sometimes even leaves a red mark where i got hit. happened to anyone else?

This discussion is related to Adult chronic night terrors?.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You could be hurting yourself in sleep. Disorders related to dreaming could occur with REM sleep behavior disorders. Here the person acts out the dreams. Your symptoms of seeing things could be due to  sleep disorders “Nightmare” or "Night terror" disorders . Here the person experiences symptoms of bad, frightening dreams which interfere with his sleep schedules. This can be assessed by a sleep questionnaire and therapy is based on the severity of symptoms. I would advise you to discuss your symptoms with your primary care physician who may then refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.