Sleep Disorders Community
wide awake but feels like i am dreaming
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

wide awake but feels like i am dreaming

so i have usuaully felt this before but its gone away after one day of good sleeping. But right now i have been feeling like i am still alseep everything feels as if it is a dream. i do not know if ia m even doing this right here. i can not tell whats real and fake. i am not high. ive been high before and its not even lasted this long. ive actly stopped smoking so thats not even why. i need some help. its not helping me in school. i have no idea what i have learned today ugghhh
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

A lot of studies have been done to highlight the importance of sleep and its rejuvenating capacity. Sleep is required to heal; it causes regeneration of the neurons within the cerebral cortex. Prolonged sleep loss leads to episodes of ‘micro sleep’, where in the person has several seconds of actual sleep in between wakefulness, this leads to a decrease in performance and in turn behavior. The implications as such are many, micro sleep episodes are the commonest cause for accidents. So, please try to get adequate sleep.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Well I have been feeling like am in a dream but I am awake and I mean awake. On my birthday I had it. For the first time.me and my friends were about to go to sleep but then I felt like I was in a dream and the next week I slept overvmy friends house and it happened again. Now it happens everyday and today I had it 7 times.in school today.I atleast want to know if there's anything I would beable to do cud its not fun its pretty scary
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...