worried about daughter with muscle disease
my daughter has sleep apnoea..she is claustrophobic and has refused to wear an oxygen mask...we have an appointment again in a couple of weeks to find other options..but she also has a rare muscle disease..my question is...the last 5 or 6 weeks she is sleeping for upto 18 hours maybe only one day in the week..but she is so hard to wake up..totally out of it..is this a normal response for somebody with obstructive sleep apnoea or could this be something more to do with her muscle disease...any advice so very welcome or personal experiences all appreciated ..
Hi, I'm sorry that no one else has respond and I'm afraid I don't have an answer either. but my boyfriend has sleep apnoea as well he also refuses to use an oxygen mask.he scares me half to death sometimes. so I guess I.just wanted to say you're not completely alone. and to keep hope. :)