FYI Chantix
6 weeks on Chantix . I have not wanted a smoke . But the side effects are bad  . It messes up your head. It worked so far . I stopped taking it yesterday . Today the withdraw is terrible . I'm not sure if I would recomend . Side effects do come and go . But rough feel out of touch . I was told had to quit . So I delt with it . Now I think you went thru all of that,  I'm not doing it again .Now if I could just not get started . And get the cravings back . Wish you all luck  Bill
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Chantix. I also took it for 6 weeks with little more then an occasional upset stomach. I guess it works differently on us all. I think the important thing for me was that I quit. Quitting in itself was he!! and for that reason alone I will never, ever, ever smoke again : )
Good luck and hope you feel better soon. There is also a great website for support: whyquit.com It supports a cold turkey quit, but you can still read all the great articles.