2 months smoke free
Well today marks 2 mnths without a cigarette.  And since I quit I have only had 1 real craving.  I am so happy and feel much better.

I am so glad I quit smoking when I did!!  For those who havent quit yet, the recent spike in cigarette prices would be a good reason to quit.  I live in VA and the price of a carton of Marlboro lights (my brand of choice) went from $30/carton to $47/carton in a matter of  weeks.  Crazy isnt it!!  Glad I dont have to pay for that anymore.  

For all of those who are trying to quit, good luck.  And for those who already have, Congrats!!
YAY!
Congratulations! So happy to hear that and make sure you do something special for yourself, you deserve it!

I live in NYC and when I quit in Oct. 2007, a pack was already $8.25! I don't even know how much they are now, but I'm sure it's close to ten bucks!

I have never felt better nor do I ever regret my decision to quit and I a very grateful to my higher power for helping me stay strong through it all : )
Life is great!
Hi April and BIG congrats on 2mos smoke free!!!!!

Just one craving?  Wow, you're a lucky girl!!!

Keep up the good work : )
Congrats on 2 months, I'm goin on 12 hrs so far (lol), I live in MN and a pack of marlb (I smoked those too) were about $4.36 or something, they just went up here to $5.76, I can't believe they are over $8 bucks in new york, that is crazy!!
Thanks guys!  I knew they were higher up north.  I went to Atlantic City one time and in the casinos they were over $10/pack.  OUCH!