Husband smokes all week and tries not to on weekends
My husband is a truck driver and smokes about a pack a day all week while gone.  He comes home for the weekends and tries not to smoke at home.  After smoking  a pack a day all week, he is home with horrible moodiness and is making life miserable for my kids and me. If he smokes a pack a day all week, isnt he going through nicotine withdrawl every weekend that he is home?  We have spent a lot of money on the electric cigarettes but he is back to the regular ones instead.  How do we deal with this?
Hello & Welcome...your husband is definitely in w/d every weekend, lucky you!  There is nothing that YOU can do, your husband must want this for himself.  I can imagine being a truck driver, how hard quitting is for him.  

The bottom line here, is your husband has to do the work; Want to quit, and it doesn't sound like he does.  

For now, let me suggest a site called whyquit.  See if your husband is willing to read the site, it may give him the courage he needs.  

http://whyquit.com/

I wish you the best...