I am so o o tired, does this pass?
Hi I am on Chantix to quit smoking and quit a few days ago. I am very tired so tierd that I cant even turn on the TV.. Is this a normal side effect from going off nicotine? This is the third day that has been like this. I was a heavy smoker before at 1 1/2 packs a day for 30 plus years.
Horselip
Hmm, 'some' of the fatigue may be due to the quit, but the level you're talking about sounds more like the Chantix.  You may also want to make an appt for a physical if you haven't had one recently, as smoking can mask all sorts of issues.

Congrats on day 3, and good luck!!  
Any better today?  I've been thinking about you; read a few more posts on Chantix side effects, and if you still feel that deep fatigue, I would quit the Chantix immediately!...and most especially if you have any kind of emotional issues (I don't mean to assume) as Chantix can exacerbate them.

There are many other quit aids to choose from if Chantix turns out to be not right for you.  
Thanks for answering! i have a little more energy today. I forgot to mention that I am at the end of a five month wean from Oxycontin that happened to coincide with my quit date.

FYI, My pain docs (and I) want me off of anything that could be affecting my 8 year headache. This is so that I can be reassessed. My doc thinks that fatigue is related to the very end of my wean and not the smoking. She recommended that I cut my Chantix dose in half, if it continues. So yes i am working very closely with my doc.

Thanks for the kudos, the Chantix has really helped me , knock on wood.

Barb
Ohh, I see, well, the weaning will do that.  Good job committing to both quits, wow!  I'm happy to read you're working closely with your doctor.  I just read your profile and omg, I hope the smoking quit will help with your chronic headache.  It's not going to HURT, I can guarantee you that! :)