Smoking Addiction Community
I smoke ciggarettes and skunk (cannabis)

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

I am 14 almost 15 and 2-3 weeks ago i started smoking skunk and i noticed a huge change in me, my thoughts are starting to race i keep hearing screaming and little voices. I also act differently like my behaviour is becoming psychotic i keep thinking about suicide i feel like someone else is taking over me. I can't go out in public much i have to investigate things. When im on the bus i think when people get on they're up to somthing like they are secret agents or going to do somthing to me. what is going on? i know it must be the skunk but what am i expriencing?
hi i am 20 and i used to be there. i smoked cigarettes and weed. i went suicidal too. pot makes u paranoid thats where that comes from lol. the cigarettes will make you jittery because ur body isnt used to all the nicotine. i no longer do any of these. i miss them sometimes but i can feel a difference in my body now. i will tell you something. quitting is the best thing you can do for yourself. i was recently told i have bronchidis. you dont want to get it i promise. i say quit smoking. you should be out having fun. you dont need weed to have fun

goodluck if you ever need to talk im here
ohhh but for me weed and skunk is fun:) buy im trying to quit lol.
Fun?  Your kidding, right?  Your post doesn't sound like you're having too much fun.  It sounds like you're paranoid and a little phychotic.  These symptoms you're describing is your body telling you that weed is Not for you.  What will happen soon is you'll feel paranoid and anxious All The Time and I promise you, it's terrible to feel that way endlessly.  Really take this into consideration.
Yeah but when i'm high it's fun :) when i'm high i dont think about the consequences but it's fun whilst i'm high skunk is better than weed :) but im quiting soon and sticking to cigarettes.
i agree you will hate it. you will start doing alot of stuff you normally wouldnt do. they say pot is a gateway drug. alot of pot heads dont want to admit it but it is. i used to say it wasnt true. i started smoking just a little then i was smoking everyday. wake and back and then go to school .smoke during klunch and then again when i got home and before i went to sleep i was having a blast. the n i started doing bars and one night took too many and passed out and woke up alone with all my friends gone. they cvame back later with a bunch of stolen computers from walmart. you never know what you will do on those. and then my bf who i was living with started doing coke. and i didnt think it was so harmless just to try. but it was i wanted to keep doing it.

like i said the best thing you can do is quit ive been off coke and bars for about a year and a half and off weed for about 3 months. and the cigarretts ive been off for just a month or two but i wont lie ive picked up a couple. lol. but its great to quit.
as for your sticking to cigaretts comment you shouldnt do that. limit them to at least 2 a day and then after awhile 1 a day then half. it will help u quit. you need to quit bronchidis is not fun! i promise
Today I got bare high and I went to college and they found out and everything my parents know now so yeah i've decided after today i'm quiting for good drugs and the cigarettes I realised i'm not achieving anything so yeah lol well done for quiting for that long! :D