Long-Term Use of Commit Lozenges
What are the long-term effects of using commit lozenges?  I have used them for a couple years and can't kick them.  Are they are safe replacement for smoking?
"Is it safe to use the COMMIT Lozenge for longer than the 12-week recommended course of therapy?
GlaxoSmithKline advises users to follow the directions on the COMMIT labeling which state, "stop using the Commit Lozenge at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use the lozenge, talk to your doctor."

The above was found via google search. Like the gum, if you are still using them, then you are still physically addicted to smoking. The good news is that wihdrawal is over in 72 hours so for your health, try hard to quit them.
I tried them a few days and just happened to have a dental appointment about the second day of use and my dentist freaked out. He thought that the roof of my mouth was diseased until I told him that I was trying out the lozenges : )
If you are having difficulty, then make an apointment with your Doc and tell him how long and how much you rely on them.
Good luck!
Kathy Jo