My Quitting Strategy
Hi All,

I'm a smoker with 12 years of experience. I used to puff 10 sticks a day, more when I'm busy, which translates to maybe the last 5 years of my life. So on the average I'd say im smoking 10-15 sticks a day.

Recently I decided to quit. I know how hard it would be so I thought of a strategy that would help me in the process. It is working and I'd like to share it with you guys.

I did some research about cigarettes and it scared me. One reason why I quit abruptly is because I got scared of what I've read. So, I thought that to keep me scared, I have to continue reading and researching otherwise I might forget about it and go back to my old habit.

That's why I decided to blog about cigarettes, that way I would keep reading, making me not only scared but more educated about the bad effects of cigarettes. :D

It's kinda working, I haven't had a cigarette for about a month now. :D

Just wanna share it. Please visit my blog. I'll be working hard to make it as informative as possible.
[url=http://cigarette-facts.com]Cigarette Facts - Please visit and comment[/url] :D