Smoking Addiction Community
Nicotine Screen

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Nicotine Screen

I am an occasional cigar smoker. I smoked a small handrolled cigar (4 x 52 pyramid) on October 10 and have to test negative on a urinalysis scheduled for October 25. Will I test positive? If so what steps, if any, should I take to ensure a negative test result?
are they doing unrinalysis for nicotine too ?  ¡¡¡¡!!!!... ok, we can not give any guidance here to ensure a negative test , indiotaino, sorry, it is against  the guidelines ..good luck !
I guess I am most concerened about if the nicotine will be out of my system by the time I have to go for the urinalysis. I was not aware that I was violating the guidelines, Thank you for the information. Muchisimas gracias por la informacion.
You are welcome, sent you a note :)