Smoking Addiction Community
Nicotine gum and pale stools

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Nicotine gum and pale stools

Anyone else have their stools turn a lighter color while using nicotine gum?

For the past six months i have been smoking two packs a day and drinking a fair amount of Beer, now that i'm back in Europe im down to less than ten a day, and am not drinking every day, so i can put the change of stool turning lighter and a itching sensation down to the sudden change of habit, by the time i finish my last pouch of tobacco,that's me finished smoking and drinking and hopefully my stool will revert back to darker colour and the itching sensation will cease, fingers crossed, im determined to do this without any medication and just will power alone