Smoking Addiction Community
Quit smoking or something else
About This Community:

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Quit smoking or something else

I quit smoking 36 days back. Took 21mg patch sometimes for first 4 weeks and then taking 1/2 of 21mg patch (by cutting it). Went through the craving -- not having any more. Here is what bother me now:
* Feeling fever but no temperature
* Pains around the eye (sinus), head ache, usual discomforts that comes with fever
* If my back is touched with little pressure (or rather rubbed), it feels like burning. If I bend, I feel a pain on the left side of mid-spinal cord -- but when sit straight it does not pain. (I do lift 2 five gallon water refills once in a while to 1st floor -- if can be slip disk)
* Felt similar burning pain in some other part (but less) too -- arms and probably the head (touching hairs pains little bit)
* Took crosin -- night time sweating many times now but the heavy head goes away with crosin
* Morning cough out little pinkish cold once or twice
* Oxygen level is 95% on blood (tested few days before)

Do I need to go for medication/see a doctor now or just wait and watch (is it a kind of withdrawal symptom or an independent issue)?
8976007_tn?1400955760
could be physical withdrawal symptoms and it could be something else or a little of both.  
if you are tapering with the patch those severe of withdrawal are unusual.  at least i have never heard of it before.
i commend you on quitting.  i need to so bad and cannot.  :(   no matter what do not pick up a cigarette.  
you could talk to your doctor about getting some medications to ease withdrawals, but honestly after 36 days you should not be having them.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...