Smoking Addiction Community
Severe allergic reaction to secondhand smoke

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

What is a severe reaction to secondhand smoke called when in a matter of days bronchitis has to be treated?
Tags: reactions
I don't know, but I am very allergic to the vile stuff myself.  I avoid smokers like the plague that they are in my life.  It's very difficult to ride public transportation, because I have to be very vigilant so that I can still wait for the bus and still steer clear of the smokers.  I wear a filtration mask to protect myself from all the pollutants out there.  

I really hate the smokers with attitude.  I get the sneak attacks from time to time, where someone will drop their still smoldering cigarette on the sidewalk in my close vicinity without my being able to see it coming.  I get very sick when these people do something this mean and nasty.  I have MCS and asthma myself.  I end up being sick for at least a week when people do something like this to me, which is inflicting injury.  One smoker did this to me, but I saw him do it.  I asked him to stomp out his cigarette butt, but he refused to do it, and acted like I was crazy and that he didn't do anything and wasn't smoking right by the bus shelter, which is actually against the law here.  (That law is only good on paper and everyone knows it.)  This wasn't the only time someone has intentionally inflicted such injury on me.

Are you being repeatedly exposed to secondhand smoke?  I'm sure that if I was I would be sick with bronchitis, too.
Neither of your posts have anything to do with "smoking addiction." I don't know if you meant to post here or if Medco put your message here, but you might want to repost it elsewhere.