Smoking Addiction Community
Smoking. A lot! Any advice on how to quit??

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

I do want to quit. But I smoke almost two packs a day. I take adderal and that makes me want to smoke more.  I hate the gun and the mints and the patch. I have tried it all... Any suggestions?
e-ciggarette
I got one....I will smoke it if I don't want to go outside. But it is not the same :/.
Cut back slowly and consistently. Start this by putting your cigarettes, lighter and ashtray i a drawer in another room. This will keep you from smoking automatically (without specific desire). That will give you a cutback of about 30 per cent right from the start.

I successfully quit smoking in this manner. It took about a year, but there was no discomfort and no relapses.
Instead of cigarette break, have fruits or take a phone call or play games. Switch to the cup of herbal tea, when ever you usually have a cigarette.:):)
e cigarete is an alternative if you want to limit it!