Smoking Addition.. Help?
Im 18 years old and im 24 weeks pregnant and i still smoke about 8 cigarettes a day. Tonight i made a promise im quitting. Please dont judge. I need support. I also need to know ways to quit.. Stories would be great. I want whats best for my baby boy so im trying my best to give up my addition. Im scared of still birth. And terrified its going to happen to me. Help!!
I'm not being judgemental when I say this, and I am sorry for how harsh this will sound..... I am not trying to offend you, so please keep that in mind.  You mentioned a "still birth".  That is tragic, but you know what is equally tragic?  The fact that if you keep smoking, there are numerous birth defects associated with smoking on the developing fetus.  Some on the list will include the baby being addicted to nocitine, the baby being born prematurely, birth defects....

I was born with underdeveloped lungs because I was born to a smoker who smoked through the pregnancy.  Im 45 now and still have respiratory issues.....

I spent a lot of my youth in the hospital because my birth mother smoked.  My adoptive parents got to pay for all of the medical treatments I received and had to alter their lives, because of me.

Something to think about... Good luck.
I know exactly how you feel.. I'm expecting my first child in may 2013 I'm currently 16 weeks and it's extremely hard for me to stop completely. Although I have cut down considerably I still feel that awful feeling after lighting one up. My doctor suggested I write a list of all the cigarettes I smoke and why I smoke them and read it over before I light one up. I realized that the reasons why I was smoking were foolish so that helped me go from a pack a day to 5-8 cigs a day. My goal is to not need or want any cigs at all before im 18 wks. Try not I be too hard on yourself and remember that every cigarette that you don't smoke is a step closer to your goal! Hang in there and I'm rooting for you!
I have same problems as yours...and more my ultrasound results says that im suffering fron placenta previa totalis which means my placenta is implanted very low.i am a heavy smoker too but now sticking to 1-3 sticks a day but still cant say i can quit...but some mom gave me advice which might help us..if u have pics of ur lil one always keep it with u whenever u feel like lighting up look at it and see a beautiful angel that would be hurt when u light up.