Smoking and addiction
I've been smoking for about a year now, and the average I have per day varies.
Some days I have up to two packs, some days just 3.
The wierd thing is that I don't feel addicted - when I'm on the plane or at an area where I can't smoke, I don't feel the craving or the need. Also, it is very easy for me to just tell myself, "No, no smokes until tomorrow".

Some of my friends are very fiendy for smokes, even if they've just had a half pack to themselves.

What is going on?
There are some people that control there smoking (at least for a while ). I have a friend that is the same way back when i smoked she woulds smoke with me she never smoked any other time .Even after I moved when i would come home she would smoke with me then she would not smoke again for like six months when i came again. so some people have some type of control (wish I had ).
Avis
So mandoo, if you're not addicted, why are you smoking these poison sticks???   You must know of all the health dangers invovled and the death and misery they have created for millions.

It just would not make sense to me to keep using these things if I had no addiction.

---
Wayne
Nicotine Free:     2M 21h
Not Smoked:      1,793
Money  Saved:   $295.85

You really smoke alot for someone who's only been smoking a year, just imagine how many more cigarettes you will be smoking 5 years from now. You havent been smoking that long so you should be able to quit, its scary my sister-in-law who is only 18 yrs old smokes about 2 packs a day and thats alot, I was a smoker for 10 yrs and quit cold turkey on 8/8/07, When I noticed that I was smoking just 1 pack a day everyday I knew it was time to quit, I smoked a long time but never smoked 2-3 packs a day, I'm around smokers no matter where I go and I'm amazed, even as a smoker I would ask them how do you find time to smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day, anyway hope you quit soon especially that you have only been smoking a year and if its easy for you not to smoke for long periods of time, Well best of luck...
Its a fact that you are addicted.these harm full habits slowly enter.why cant you live without one in a day?