Trying To Quit Smoking
So.. I've Been Smoking Since I Was 14, I'm 18 Now. I've Tried To Quit A Few Times, But When I Do.. I ALWAYS Tend To Get Very Irate And Angry. Even When Nobody Was Doing Anything To Make Me Mad. So The Question Is.. How Can I Quit Smoking And Not Be Very Mean To People?...
Honestly you just learn how to avoid blaming others ("why are you so annoying") and apologize quickly. For me it was really learning how to deal, calming down away from the stress, and coming back to the environment to handle it in a rational way. If you let the people around you know early that you're trying to quit, they can help support you. But when it comes down to it, sometimes all you need to do is count to ten in your head and let it be.
I want to quit smoking, can you give me some tips ?
Honestly for me the best thing was to remove the temptation. I stopped hanging around smokers. Also be aware of the the habits: if you have a morning smoke, you'll be most tempted in the morning. IMO, watching someone smoke on TV was hard -so avoid movies like Boondock saints or Dogma where there's lots of characters smoking, because at least I wanted to light up after watching them. Finally, try to replace smoking with exercise. Nicotine represses appetite, so removing it from your body plus the oral habit of putting something to your lips can be bad. (Weight gain, constant gum chewing, biting pens.) Also I'm a stress smoker, so combating my stresses and learning how to deal with it helped me quit.

Besides that, sometimes you need a couple running starts at quitting. That's ok, forgive yourself and learn from what caused you to break.