Smoking Addiction Community
What does it feel like?

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

What does it feel like?

I always wanted to know, what does it feel like when someone says, "Man i need a cigarette!"

Like, how is the feeling, and what happens when you don't get a cigarette. Is it like needing to use the bathroom really bad and the when you hold it, it just goies away?

sorry i misspelled goes at then end, LOL!
Very hard to explain. Think it's different for different people. I suppose I just felt really tense if I couldn't have a cigarette and frustrated. It does go away but not for long. However I've been smokefree for 3 and a half weeks now so no more
Wow. congrats. It must be hard though. But im glad you are sticking with it.
It is hard especially with 3 kids driving me crazy all day but I'm determined never to do it again