am i geting addicted
okay im 16 and ive been dipping sense june of last year. and i go through a can every 2 days. am i addicted
hi bryan, I'm not sure what you mean by dipping? maybe you need to post this in the substance abuse forum? I will send you a link, there are many posters there that can be of alot more help to you than we on the smoking forum can be....just keep reaching out and finding help.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/show/77
I don't know if that alone makes you addicted.  Do you ever feel that you "need" a chew?  If you do, that is a pretty good indicator.  
I'm telling you, as a guy who has dipped snuff since the age of 13, it is a lot easier to kick the habit now than it is in your 40's.  I have stopped using 3 times but have gone back.  I am getting ready to try to stop again this Wednesday.  
most days i think i need one. but know ive laid off alittle bit on the dip and or chew tobacco