Smoking Addiction Community
am i geting addicted

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

am i geting addicted

okay im 16 and ive been dipping sense june of last year. and i go through a can every 2 days. am i addicted
hi bryan, I'm not sure what you mean by dipping? maybe you need to post this in the substance abuse forum? I will send you a link, there are many posters there that can be of alot more help to you than we on the smoking forum can be....just keep reaching out and finding help.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/show/77
I don't know if that alone makes you addicted.  Do you ever feel that you "need" a chew?  If you do, that is a pretty good indicator.  
I'm telling you, as a guy who has dipped snuff since the age of 13, it is a lot easier to kick the habit now than it is in your 40's.  I have stopped using 3 times but have gone back.  I am getting ready to try to stop again this Wednesday.  
most days i think i need one. but know ive laid off alittle bit on the dip and or chew tobacco